Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is contemporary?

I really don’t understand what it means, still haven’t looked it up over the net. Anyway, like contemporary dance, etc etc. The “contemporary” category. Can’t really figure out  what it means basing from contemporary dances that I’ve watched (SYTYCD anyone?). Well, is the “contemporary” dance category the same with “Contemporary” itself? what I’ve noticed is that it’s somewhat freeform. (but what exactly are the aspects that makes it contemporary?) I really don’t want to read the meaning from the dictionary, I want to base my conclusion to the things I observe.

Ok, now that the thesis is already done (still haven’t passed it yet. I’ve received it earlier than the foretold date of the finished book bind), I wonder what should I do next? still haven’t started answering the test book from my minor subject T_T rough times… I’m still not in the mood to finish it XD Anyway, remembering fallout 2!!

Currently listening to Louis Armstrong’s “A kiss to build a dream on” ^^. One epic classical song for me! and the voice! c’mon, the voice!

Along with The Inkspots’ “I don’t want to set the world on fire”!! I didn’t expect that the singers were black (not that I’m against it. Meh, I don’t like racism), it’s just that, when I listen to the singer, I imagine how it looks. For me, it was somewhat a white – 40’s age radio DJ who somehow lost his job being a newspaper editor and as a weatherman XD.

Some people don’t have the appreciation for songs likes this. But for me, this is epic!! this is something not to be forgotten!! so, anyway, those who have played Fallout 2-3 will know why I’m playing these 2 songs.

 

My music this time around were all about epicness!! Another one which I cannot skip is Righteous Brothers’ “Unchained Melody”. You really have got to love this song ^^

Again, I wonder, will my appreciation over these music be the same if I had not heard these along movies or certain events from the past? But yeah, I can say that certain events/situations/conditions that is (are) attached along really affects how we interpret/appreciate the things around. Still, I would really (really!) want to try and compare it myself. Too bad, there’s never going to be “me” hearing the same songs under two different conditions (which is me, hearing it from a movie. And me, hearing it without any other stimulus). Even if it is possible, there’s got to be someone monitoring me for a non-biased result XD. What if I erased my mind? I’m not sure about that, but I still really think that the result will be biased even if one’s mind is erased.

Well, anyway. too many questions right? that’s me, that’s how I am. Even though my mind pops up these questions, I still, somehow, find the “possible” (probable?) answers.

That is that. Life is a work of art, enjoy it ^^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...