Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What a day

Hehe, as it is XD. Well anyway, I just got home from work, had a few bad calls, I guess that’s a given. So yeah, we’re now done with our nesting period!! yey!! yes, I’m now on “Fully Operational status” on the production floor ^_^.

We are “Good to go” for tomorrow ^_^. Too bad, almost everyone got separated from the group, each had their own respected teams except for 2 people XD. My schedule is still the same, 7pm – 4am, good thing the rest days are still the same (sat and sun) ^_^. Although that’ll change around the end of the month (2:45am – 11:45am) til’ December.

So, what’s up? I now have a shortage on my money T_T. But I guess this should be enough to last up until 2 weeks (payday again) XD. Don’t worry, the money was invested properly (Birthday cake, groceries and a microwave oven XD). So yeah, I had to spend my money for something beneficial for my family ^_^. I have been longing to buy a microwave oven before, but I didn’t have the money for it XD. So now, I’m taking advantage of “having a job” ^_^. It’s still a good thing, even though I’m not able to save some money for myself yet XD.

Anyway, working with 24/7 customer is great ^_^. Had a good experience with my CCT and PST trainings (specially CCT), they’ve thought us a lot ^_^. Not to forget the floorwalkers during our nesting period. Our QA coaching and the comm-coaches were really helpful (again, we’ve learned a lot). Though not all of the days were happy times, still, it was a good experience per say ^_^. Having this as my first job is somewhat good ^_^.

It’s already 5:31AM here and I'm still awake XD. I’m still waiting for a player to logout so that I can attack his town for revenge (backyard monsters? anyone?)… Haha… And he’s still not logging out!! Kinda feeling sleepy now, just gonna wait a few minutes more, if he still doesn’t log out, I’m out XD.

Chow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...