Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Crap!!

The boot sector of my HDDs are fucking up!! Argh… Can’t use my computer right now!! wth!! Oh well, good thing it’s a windows 7 XD. Yeah, it’s much more easier and convenient to fix unlike with windows XP. Although I really liked windows XP… But yeah, time flies by, we must move on XD.

Anyway, how’s it possible that I was able to post on my blog? the thing is, I’m using my Clinical Instructor’s laptop ^_^. It’s somehow easy to use and easy to type on. It’s an ACER Aspire 4736. The size is, I should say, a regular sized laptop. The thing that I really liked about this is the keyboard, it’s very easy to use, unlike most laptops (I’m having a hard time dealing with their keyboards XD). Well with this, I can at least, type without having to look at the keys XD. How did I end up having the keyboard with me? well, as you know, I do repairs or formats on laptops and desktops. My CI asked me again to do a format on her laptop and therefore, I was able to write on my blog ^_^.

So anyway, currently confused XD, the thing is, I’m not sure of what my schedule is for the week XD. I know the time (3:00AM – 12:00N) but I’m not sure of when I’ll be starting. I was suppose to have a transition break (meaning, 3 days break; 1 extra day for compensation for the shift of time). I’m not sure if I’m going to start on tuesday or wednesday morning. Argh!! the agony of torment!

Now, one of my harddisks can’t boot up T_T. I guess I’ll just have to reinstall the operating system again T_T. Such a misfortunate event. I should’ve done that from the start!!!! Oh well, moving on…

Oh yeah, I’ve almost forgotten, I’ve found a very good song that was used for a movie trailer. “Under the Iron Sky” which is sung by “Kaiti Kink”. It’s a very good one, classified to be as one of those Apocalyptic era tunes (WWII?). Anyway, see and listen.

*It’s a trailer for the movie “Iron Sky” which is supposed to be released around 2011? anyway, it’s about nazis on the moon waging war on 2018*

“Under the Iron Sky”–Kaiti Kink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...