Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December!!

Still sleepy dammit XD, well anyway, I just woke up. Been sleeping since around 5-6 up to 10:45PM XD. Yeah, trying to catch up to these weekend breaks, had to push myself to sleep. I still have the night to rest for sunday ^_^, then after that, back to work XD.

So anyway, writing something up again just to make up for the losses of the opportunities that I COULD’ve written something XD. So yeah, done a lot of things these past weeks. Getting better and stable with my job, although, I still make mistakes once in a while (tongue slips XD). Aside from that, there’s also an issue with my salary, it seems most of us had the same issue (I’m referring to my training mates on this). As I got my payslip, there was a 20hr deduction in which I was never aware of, yeah, had to forward the concern to my TL and hopefully, it will be fixed ^_^. Then next is, a once in a while thing XD. What’s that? well, it’s about the girl I like (I love!). Maureen? yeah, since her birthday is about to come (Dec 11, 2010), I had to give her something ahead XD. Why? well, just to make sure that she won’t be getting the same thing on the time of her birthday. I had to give her an MP3 player (Shuffle 4g, iPod) along that is a long – stem rose ^_^. Remembering that she asked me if she could borrow my mp3 player before, I had to give her one so that she’ll have her own ^_^. If I remember, it was around november 30 (the time I had to get an excuse from work for not wanting to come to work XD). So again, I went to her home, suprisingly alone XD. My knees were shaking and well, kept ahold of my self somehow. So there she was, I was holding the rose and the gift from my back. Then she asked me to come in, I was like “No! it’s ok ^_^” haha. Well anyway, at that moment, I unveiled my hands and gave the things I was holding on to her ^_^. Then after that, she was like “what’s this?” I said, “Advanced gift?” haha. Anyway, I was looking at her trying to analyze her reactions. During that time, I couldn’t help myself but smile along while seeing her happy and shocked face XD. It had an effect to her since she started to feel that it’s hot, therefore, she was genuinely shocked and nervous? going back, I had to leave after she opened the gift XD. My knees were shaking!! what Although I’m not usually like that, but, I wasn’t… Oh great, can’t thing of the word I’m supposed to put in with… Anyway, I gave her the gift and left. After I reached back home, there she goes, messages coming in to my cellphone… I was like “^_^” hahaha.

So there, I will not be completing this one out since I can’t properly think right now. Instead, I’m going back to sleep ^_^.

Goodnight…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...