Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Yeah, Ber!

It’s been a while again since I last posted here on my blog.

Well, what’s been going around?

A lot of things have been lately.

Yeah…

I’ve been doing my job applications for a TSR position and somehow, I was able to catch 2 definite proposals among the 4 companies I’ve applied at. Well yeah, it makes me very happy (patting myself at the back XD). So the first one was a failure, what can you expect? it was my first time trying to apply for a job and being interviewed for it ^_^. I’m very thankful that I’ve came across Temps & Staffers (Thanks to my close buddy ^^), I’ve learned alot from that place (Thanks, Sir Rome ^^).

So yeah, my first application was a failure (Teleperformance) ^_^ but that application really helped me deduce their way of interviewing and insights. I’ve queried every question that was asked to me, reflecting how it turned out wrong. I was happy to be interviewed (even if I failed), since I’ve learned a lot from that. Although I really feel bad about my buddy whom I go along with the applications, I really felt bad that he failed T_T. I wish I could’ve done something about it, he doesn’t react the way I do, that’s why I feel sad about his reaction about the application.

I was kinda happy to know that I failed the application (In-depth interview), I dunno know why, but it felt like a challenge to me XD. So yeah, it was like “Ok, I failed, great!! ^_^”. After that, my buddy and I had to go back to Temps & Staffers for another referral. This time, I passed the application! yey! Darn that application, took me around 8 hours to finish (Shet!), haha. So yeah, all went well. Though my buddy wasn’t able to complete the application, he had to leave due to his girlfriend, (it was their monthsary) that time.

Stream Global is the name of the company that I’ve passed at, although that time I wasn’t sure, but then I was given the slip to proceed to pre-employment medical check-up, I was kind of feeling achieved that moment XD. Though I passed the phases of the application, I still had to look for alternatives. The place was too far and the basic pay to me was very low. A few days after, I came to Sykes for an application, then again, I passed the 1st interview (I should say, that interview was really something, I really enjoyed the simultaneous applicant interview ^_^). That time, I was informed that I will be stationed somewhere in Ortigas, which again is too far for my choice. And for the second reason, there were no available morning shifts for me to work on (if I passed the application phase) yet. And since my mother told me that she’ll not allow me to work if the time shift is nocturnal, I had to pass out the 2nd interview and look for a closer place.

Yet again, my friend failed with the preliminary interview at Sykes, then I told him “Com’on, let’s go to Teletech and try”. So at that same day, we went to Teletech – MOA and applied. This time, it was just a plain walk-in application. We took their exams and was interviewed. Gladly, we were scheduled on the next day for the 2nd interview and some technical assessments. Then, the day came, I was leery with the assessments (I made an awful lot of mistakes, specifically with the “Phone Simulation”). Somehow, I felt very sad that time.

Oh yeah, I remember a few days before I went to sykes, I was called through the phone by a Stream Global employee to process my application. I was being given a job offer (they skipped the 3rd interview part)!! yey!! Well, I had to lie during that time T_T I told the rep. that I’m currently having a family issue and I’m currently away from the city and staying at the province for 2 weeks. I’ll be clearing that up if I’m concrete with my current application ^_^.

Returning to Teletech, I was feeling pretty awful that time, but when the 2nd interview came up with the result, I was told that I had finished the application phase and was given a Pre-employment medical slip to process!! and again, I was very happy ^_^. But then, another thing came in, my buddy texted me while I was waiting for him outside. He told me that he was asked to retake the phone simulation, although he passed the 2nd interview, it was said the he still needs to retake it. The news came in, and he failed again T_T. What a very sad moment.

Things like that happen and it’s like shit. I wanted to do something for my pal to compensate, but I wasn’t able to do so. Shit happens… But hell we shouldn’t succumb over it ^_^.

So there we go, I’m still due tomorrow for the client interview, I’m pretty sure this will be concrete. Since I was asked to bring a valid ID ^_^.

Chill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...