Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i7 Cora

Untitled 

Haha, it’s not that funny although having to see snips of these gag logos  makes me smile ^^. I saw this while watching “To Aru Kagaku no Railgun” (episode 9 or 10?). I wonder what that BST means? (Bullshit? British School of tokyo? Binary Source Tree? / found the last 2 from google). So anyway, it’s just a nonsense post, but still, I’m forcing myself to publish it for my own sake XD.

What did you do today? I’m thankful there’s XDCC! for me, this is one of my last resort for picking up anime which is already dead among torrents. Yeah, I’m grateful for that, I can still collect 1080p encodes of THORA!! As I am one of the people who don’t have access to DVD/BD animes, this saves me (though I will surely buy them off if it was available around). So why “Yamada”? well, Yamada is the family name of my biological father (which whom, I don’t even know) that had something to do with my Biological mother. To summarize, I’m an adopted child ^^. Don’t worry, I’m proud and thankful for being one ^^ yeah, that’s who I am. Too bad, I’ve only stayed in Japan for about a year after I was born T_T.

Anyway, speaking of Japan, my friend’s birthday is just a few days ahead. So, to celebrate, I’ll be bringing the aged sake (roughly around 20+ years old) along ^^. I just hope that the Sake isn’t spoiled XD.

Just lately, I was called for without a proper reason. Only to find out that there’s a dead rat (small one) behind the utensils. I was handed a plastic bag, I said “what’s this”, and my sister said “just wait”. Then, she told me “look behind container”, I was like “Huh?”, and there it was, a squished rat. Blood splat out of it’s mouth XD (poor guy), lying dead in the corner of the kitchen tiles. So, yeah, another hopeless situation has been saved XD. It’s not really a bother to me, that’s just how some girls are.

Glad that the thesis is already on the last phase XD just need 2 days before I can pickup and pass the book bound (bookbinded?) thesis papers to my dean (yey!!). Though, I still have my minor subject to finish T_T.

Rough times, rough times.

Now even more!! Having a mosquito in my room is very frustrating!!!!

Good Riddance T_T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...