Pages

This is default featured slide 2 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 3 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It’s been a while

So, it’s been a while since I wrote an entry to my blog T_T. What’s been up? a lot of things happened these past weeks. Tagaytay, tagaytay, baguio, drinks up! eat out! break ups and make ups, so yeah, all thanks to my friend who came back here in the philippines ^^. Though he’s already back in canada, the spirit is still there? haha, guess I’m missing baguio very much.

First Tagaytay trip of the month

That’s our first tagaytay trip. That was around 10 PM, so yeah, It’s a passive picture (I really like these kind of shots, it’s simple yet very pleasing ^^.). Guess where am I? nevermind, haha. Anyway, we had a few drinks, some snacks, talks and yeah, gags (like having to step into a dung twice, hahaha) ^^.

 

I’ve been in a bad condition lately, I’m not exactly sure what caused it but it’s probably the “Pares” that we ate a few days ago. No fever, but my nose is clogged. It’s quite severe that It already had affected my right ear (I can now hear my voice when I speak), though I hope that my ear won’t get infected… again… I had a  some moments of weakness, but not that severe. I can still do household work, it’s just that my nose is really bugging me! so I hope I get well soon T_T. Get well, me!!

Anyway, currently listening to Carpenters.

“A song for you”

There you go, listen with me ^^.

 

I really miss baguio! yeah, I miss its cold morning feel, the cold water bath, the food and the place (not to forget, the girls from 50’s diner and around baguio !!) T_T.

So before we went to baguio, we had another trip back to tagaytay ^^. This time, more people and more time spent ^^. We watched our friend do a gig with his bandmates before going to tagaytay, It wasn’t expected to turn out good (Hell there were few people left to watch the gig), yeah. Good thing it went well, as you can see, those 2 guys shouldn’t be there (it was 3 actually, the other one isn’t present in the pic, he’s way back on the left side singing along) but then out of a sudden, they started joining in and the performance became lively ^^. So my friend’s trip back home in the Philippines wasn’t a waste ^^.

Band performance before the we went to tagaytay again

The performance ended around 3am, after that, we went out straight to tagaytay to spend the entire morning ^^. So yeah, a lot of things happened that time at tagaytay (gags up again, poop has been stepped on quite alot, haha). It was my first time experiencing a foggy morning in which the fog passed through us ^^. It was an unforgettable event XD. Not to forget, the view is great !! and it was also frickin’ cold!!

Fascination over the view

We were on our way back home that time when we almost had an accident XD, so to say, we almost died over it if it wasn’t noticed XD. A tire loosen up, the car went out of balance. Thank god that the event was handled properly. That was the time when we experienced the fog passing through us, at the same time, I was having a headache (not much sleep? too much alcohol? or too much smoke? haha). Anyway, that destroyed the great moment, I had to help in elevating the car to put the tire back in. Fuck, everytime I squat down, my head hurts!! It was hell!! shet!  haha. But still, it was nice ^^.

So going ahead, we were all sleepy. Inside the car, my arm was used as a pillow to sleep their heads on XD (no choice, we were cramped up, so I had to release some space). It’s good that they had a nice sleep on my arm XD. So we got home and had the sleep for the day ^^.

 

A week later (or 2 weeks), the baguio trip came up ^^, yey, I have no money!! I wasn’t suppose to come along, but then, it was my friend’s farewell party, I had to come with them. Good thing, I was able to borrow some money from my brother and sister.

Baguio, here we go!! (it’s also my first time going to baguio ^^, very excited that moment ^^).

So yeah, everything is packed up, everyone was ready, we went to baguio ^^.

I don’t know how baguio looks like that’s why I was excited and happy, I’ve been wanting to feel the cold temperature of it and experience the place ^^.

*to continue tommorow* -hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...